SAP Business One based Automotive Dealer Management System
NHCL has developed an automotive dealership management system with SAP Business One as a backbone to take care of all the needs of the different departments along with the required accounting process. This system was developed for a large automotive dealer covering five different automotive companies dealership. This was developed as a centralized system with a web based front end covering major documents for more convenient usage.
This system consists of the following modules to cover the whole processes.
- Production module - Production Planning is the process of aligning demand with manufacturing capacity to create production and procurement schedules for finished products and component materials. It tracks and makes a record of the manufacturing process flows.
- Sales- This module takes care of the entire sales process of a typical automotive sales process starting from the order booking, up to vehicle delivery and invoicing.
- Purchase –Purchase module takes care of the entire purchase process for purchasing the cars, spares, accessories, GRPO, Purchase Invoice and Payments; this is made available in the front end to make the process more convenient.
- Service module- The service process starts from booking an order for the service of a vehicle. On entry of the vehicle to the service area, a docket is created for taking of the vehicle for service where you can enter the required details of the vehicle.
- Inventory- The back bone of the system is the inventory module which uses the SAP Inventory system with some additional data maintained at front end for more flexibility and control.
- Finance & Accounting– The system covers all the statutory finance and accounting process under this module.
- Payroll – SAP Business One based Payroll Add-on is provided along with the required integration for Financial Accounting for posting payroll data at the end of the month end process.